RHETT HOUSE INN SPECIALS AND PACKAGES
“Prince of Scribes”- A Writer’s Experience
Enjoy your stay at the Rhett House Inn with an engaging literary experience. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Lowcountry through the muses of our most renowned writer, the late Pat Conroy.
The “Prince of Scribes” package features:
- Elegant overnight accommodations at the Rhett House Inn, where Pat Conroy was known to send all of his out-of town guests.
- Private tour of the Pat Conroy Literary Center, which honor’s Pat’s legacy through a vast collection of artifacts as well as educational programs and special events.
- 90-minute Pat Conroy themed golf cart tour with Beaufort Tours. (Note: This includes up to 2 guests. Any extra persons will be an additional $40.00. If there is only one guest the package may be adjusted to a lesser amount, call the Front Desk at 843-524-9030 or email us at email@example.com.)
- Private reading or writing workshop from one of the contributors from Our Prince of Scribes: Writer’s Remember Pat Conroy.
- Copy of Our Prince of Scribes: Writer’s Remember Pat Conroy, a collection of essays about Pat Conroy by 67 of his fellow writers and friends.
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Pat Conroy Literary Center.
Rhett House Romance
The Romance at the Rhett package features:
- Enjoy two nights of deluxe, luxurious accommodations.
- Bottle of champagne ready upon arrival.
- 1/2 dozen roses in the color of your choice.
- Box of chocolates from the renowned Beaufort candy store, the Chocolate Tree. (The same company whose box of chocolates were featured in the critically acclaimed film, Forrest Gump.)
- Afternoon tea and cookies.
- Evening hors d’oeuvres.
- Homemade desserts before bedtime each night.
- Full Southern breakfast for two each morning.